Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Adventuring in my house

Well today I have a day off.....but it's certainly not a day off. Today I'm looking for a little magic in my own home. My house looks like an episode of hoarders. I need to clear the mess and clutter and get rid of a lot of stuff. The more clutter I remove the better I feel. So today I've decided to look at this day as a gift. I have the time. All of my kids have things to do so I have the whole day to myself to turn my house around. Not don't think for a minute that I will get everything done but it will be much better off by the time I go to bed tonight than it was when I woke up.

Have an adventurous day

1 comment:

  1. You know that I struggle with this as well, Jenn! Wishing you lots of energy for the task, and the peace of mind that follows! Remember, you can't do it ALL in one day, but what you accomplish today is enough. Enjoy the adventure!

    ReplyDelete