Saturday, July 19, 2014

So I haven't posted everyday I will talk about the several adventures I have had this week.

My first adventure was an adventure in painting.there are so many paintings with a beautiful loose and carefree feel to them that I would love to learn and incorporate into my own paintings. So I did two one for a class, and 1 to put into my friend Arlene journal of which we have exchanged probably about a year ago. Because the one I did for Arlene was not for a class and I could really do anything I wanted it came out so much better. I love it so much more I really hope she likes it. So I'm going to keep on trying. Here are both paintings I'm sure you can tell which is which.

Now on to my second adventure.

This was an adventure adventure into beautiful Italian red sauce. My gorgeous evil friend Janet makes the most amazing quick red sauce on the planet andrefuses to give me the recipe well I think that is just awful so I keep trying and trying and trying but I keep failing and failing and failing hoping one day she will just have mercy on me and come show me how she makes herself. Now my sauce is passable and fine but its not knock your socks off.

now on to today's adventure.

I am stuck inside at camp because its raining so I have all my Twilight movies a big beautiful Strathmore wind power Bristol paper pad and some new beautiful pencil and I'm going to do some practicing today. So in my next post I'll show you what I came up with. If you would like to join me and talk about your everyday adventures please come and join our private group on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment