Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The best thing today isn't what I expected it would be

Well in the continuation of today's adventure. Well I started off pretty sure I wouldn't get anyone for the Open House. I was right. However, since I'm looking on the bright side of life..... I would've left the studio after my students left. Saying I was having an open house made me stay at the studio and get stuff done. actually quite a bit of stuff. I prepared 20 canvases for my Thurs. and Fri. classes. I also prepared 7 canvases for recycling. And even better I got a new idea for a new painting series. I need to sell all of the paintings I have. I need to devote some time to that. I would like to get my studio all organized and then maybe I can start a new etsy store and ebay shop. There a lot of things I didn't get done today but from now on I'm focusing on what I did do and what magic and happiness I made in my life. So the best thing of today. A positive day at my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment