Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Today's Adventure

Well today I'm taking a big leap.... I really only teach art classes. I haven't tried much other than a holiday sale or two in the past to sell my paintings. Today I am opening my studio to the public to try and sell some of my art. Class samples and original art. However I am not hopeful. My studio isn't much into art. I struggle to teach classes at my studio which is why I'm so lucky to teach so much outside my studio. So this is me opening up and expecting a big fat fail. But I'm still going to do it. If it doesn't sell at the studio maybe I'll open a new etsy shop and try to sell there. Who knows. But wouldn't it be nice to be pleasantly surprised today. So I'm adventuring ..... I have started a closed facebook group. If you would like to join and talk about your daily adventures into the every day please come by.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/1532685630292934/

No comments:

Post a Comment