Saturday, July 12, 2014

waking my inner artist

Adventuring back to myself.... I have completely lost my inner artist. I spend all of my creative time in developing classes to teach or possibly maybe a painting to sell. It is all uninspired at this point and I need to wake up. so for today just for the sake of getting my creative juices flowing I did this sketch. she is by far not my best work however she evokes a lot of emotion in me when I look at her She's not going to be for sale she's not going to be for a class that I teach she is going to be. And I love her for it. So on this journey I'm taking back to myself I need to be continual in
getting my juices flowing so I'm hoping but I can at least do one sketch every other day. As much as I would like to say do one everyday that may not be realistic for me I have a lot of bad habits that I need to overcome the biggest one is not practicing and not exercising my creative muscle so here she is her name is Amanda and the caption along her neck line says love lost and there's a tear in her eye

No comments:

Post a Comment